The TS-453A NAS server is designed to grow alongside with small and medium businesses, allowing its users to use the NAS as a storage device, but also a multitasking and multifunctional light-weight server. Not only is the TS-453A reliable, it is also packed with business-critical features such as LUN/ Volume Snapshot allowing files/folders to revert to a previous state in case of any corruption, or file-loss. The TS-453A is powered by the latest Quad-core Intel Celeron N3150 CPU which allow users enjoy 4K (H.264) video playback and 1080P/4K video real-time transcoding right from the NAS to an HD/4K display.
Some useful specs/features include:
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for server virtualization
- Supports VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption for efficient cryptographic performance up to 412 MB/s
- Supports hardware decoding and transcode 4K (H.264) videos on-the-fly or offline
- Dual HDMI outputs for switching between mirroring and extended desktop options
- Supports the Linux OS with direct output via HDMI
- Equipped with 24-bit digital to analog converter (DAC) for amplifier and clear audio
The beginning of a new era
Powered by the latest 14 nm Intel Celeron N3150 quad-core 1.6GHz processor, dual-channel 4/8GB DDR3L-1600 RAM (upgradable to 8GB), 4 Gigabit LAN ports and SATA 6Gb/s, the TS-453A can deliver up to 414 MB/s read speeds. The TS-453A can automatically increase the processor’s clock rate from 1.6GHz to 2.08GHz when performing CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-453A features Intel AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption engine to drive transfer speeds of up to 412 MB/s with AES 256-bit encryption for both full NAS volume and shared folders, boosting system performance security while ensuring the safety of sensitive business data stored in the TS-453A.