Facing the increasing demand for data storage, sharing and multimedia processing, more and more users are looking for a NAS system with good performance and an affordable price tag. The Intel quad-core TS-451+ provides an uncompromising high-performance scalable storage solution for professional users. Powered by the intelligent QTS 4.2 operating system, the TS-451+ performs as an easy-to-use yet powerful NAS for data backup, file synchronization and sharing, remote access and multimedia applications, and is ideal for users to create a secure private cloud to access their data easily.
- Centralize your file storage, sharing and backup with excellent performance
- Run multiple Windows, Linux, UNIX and Android based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Operate multiple isolated Linux systems as well as download containerized apps with Container Station
- Play 1080p videos with the bundled remote control and multi-channel audio pass-through via HDMI
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline*
- Stream multimedia files via DLNA, AirPlay, Chromecast and Bluetooth with multi-zone multimedia control
- Quickly find specific files by real-time, natural search with Qsirch
- Scale up to 12 drives with QNAP UX-800P expansion enclosure
Quad-core 64-bit Intel Celeron CPU for exceptional performance
The TS-451+ is powered by a 64-bit Intel Celeron quad-core 2.0GHz processor and has 2GB/8GB energy-efficient DDR3L RAM (upgradable to 8GB) and dual Gigabit LAN ports, delivering up to 225 MB/s read & write speeds with port trunking mode. The TS-451+ can also automatically increase the processor’s clock rate from 2.0GHz to 2.42GHz when needed for CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-451+ supports AES 256-bit volume & folder encryption with transfer speeds of up to 204 MB/s, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive personal data stored in the TS-451+.