Bright, high contrast widescreen projector with easy installation and energy-saving features: ideal for mid-size classroom and meeting rooms, with interactive functions and optional wireless connectivity.
The VPL-SW635C Ultra Short Throw projector is ideal for classroom or corporate use, with simple, flexible installation and plenty of interfaces for connection with other devices.
Advanced 3LCD BrightEra™ panel technology by Sony delivers extremely bright, high contrast, widescreen WXGA images with excellent colour stability. The projector’s powerful 3,100 lumens colour light output ensures that presentations are always seen clearly, even in brightly-lit classrooms.
Seamless integration with school or office networks can be enhanced with an optional Wi-Fi module, letting students wirelessly share homework, images and graphics from PCs, smartphones and tablets. Learning’s made richer and more collaborative with dual pen interactivity, allowing teacher and pupil to write on screen simultaneously. In PC-free interactive mode, you don’t even need a connected PC to write, draw and annotate on-screen presentations.
There’s a wide range of smart energy-saving features built in. In addition, extended lamp replacement time up to 8,000 hours allows for synchronised filter and lamp maintenance, minimising costs and reducing downtime in busy classrooms.
- Bright, clear images with maximum 3,100 lumens colour light output - The projector’s high light output ensures that presentations are seen clearly in any classroom or meeting room. There’s a choice of three brightness modes to suit any environment, from bright daylight to darkened rooms.
- Ultra short throw distance - The VPL-SW635C offers a 0.27:1 throw ratio that produces a 2.03M (80”) diagonal screen size image from only approx. 0.47M (1.54 feet) away from the screen.
- WXGA resolution for detail-packed presentations - WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution gives lots of crisp, fine detail: perfect for making presentations direct from a laptop or PC.
- 3LCD BrightEra™ technology - The projector’s efficient 3LCD panel system is enhanced by advanced BrightEra™ technology by Sony. You’ll see the difference with impressively bright, consistent, high resolution images and increased panel reliability.
- Up to 8000 hours long-lasting lamp for reduced maintenance and down time - Teach for longer without interruption, with reduced maintenance that contributes directly to lower lifetime ownership costs. Filter cleaning cycles are synchronised with lamp replacement, cutting scheduled maintenance visits even further.
- Advanced energy-saving features - Advanced lamp technology enables a range of energy-saving features. Auto Light Dimming mode saves energy when the projector is left on without being used. During projection, Auto Picture Mode automatically adjusts light output to suit the scene being projected. Picture Mute dims the projected image when it’s not needed to minimise energy consumption.