The VPL-FHZ700L combines exceptional picture quality and brightness with the reliability, extended operating life and reduced running costs of laser projection.
Delivering crisp, brighter images with a class-leading 7,000 lumens brightness, the VPL-FHZ700L features a powerful, highly efficient laser light source that offers a nominal 20,000* hours operating time.
With no waiting time for lamps to warm up or cool down, switching on/off is virtually instantaneous. Together with the long-life 3LCD panel and advanced filter system, the laser light source cuts the need for regular maintenance visits. There’s also a range of energy-saving features that contribute to a reduction in lifetime ownership costs compared with conventional projectors.
Its high brightness and minimal maintenance needs make the VPL-FHZ700L a compelling presentation choice in a wide range of applications – from boardrooms and lecture theatres to museums, exhibitions and retail spaces.
Installer-friendly features like free-angle installation and edge blending also assist with integration into a wide range of corporate, educational, public sector and entertainment environments.
- Laser light source projector with Sony 3LCD BrightEra™ Panel Technology - The VPL-FHZ700L combines a highly efficient laser light source with Sony’s advanced 3LCD BrightEra™ technology. This unique combination delivers exceptionally bright, pictures with excellent colour accuracy and stability, plus high efficiency and significantly greater durability for reduced total cost of ownership.
- Clear, bright, punchy presentations in any lighting conditions - Add more detail, impact and realism to presentations with very high 7000 lumen brightness. Get your message across in large boardrooms, auditoriums or retail spaces even when ambient light levels are high.
- Crisp, detail-packed WUXGA resolution images - See the finest detail in PC presentations, videos or multimedia signage with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 resolution.
- Up to 20,000* hours operation with virtually no maintenance - The advanced laser light source offers a typical 20,000 hours operation without maintenance or replacement, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors. 20,000 hours filter replacement cycles keep the projector in peak operating condition while reducing maintenance trips even further.
- Wide range of Lens Shift, Zoom, Throw Ratio - Generous zoom, throw and lens shift adjustments give more flexibility for positioning the projector where you need it: close to ceilings, near the screen or even horizontally offset. Extend throw ratio even further with a choice of optional lenses.