- Robust handheld touch computer for logistics and field staff
- Resilient keyboard with backlighting
- Scratch-proof 3.5” touch screen with Gorilla Glass
- Withstands multiple falls from heights of 2.4 m, even onto concrete
- Wireless communication via UMTS and WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n)
The handheld computers CN75 and CN75e are designed to meet the requirements of the modern field staff, warehouse and shipping employee: the robust MDAs even reliably capture barcodes in poor lighting conditions and withstand falls from heights up to 2.4 m onto concrete. Both models are IP67-certified for dust and splash water protection. Operate the large illuminated keys – either in numerical or QWERTY format – comfortably in the dark as well, to reduce costly delays during operation. When it comes to mobile data communication the devices rely on UMTS, GPS, and WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n).
The 3.5” touch screen features durable, scratch-proof Gorilla Glass. Since the CN75 and CN75e are operable between -20 °C and +60 °C the robust mobile terminals are also usable in the winter, the rain or in other extreme environments.