Uncompromising quality, flexibility of installation and extended product life are features on offer with our Professional Series Installation Projectors. Life of the product is extended considerably with virtually maintenance free inorganic LCD panels and polarizer filters. A wide lens shift and a wide variety of optional lenses provide greater range of movement and projection distances. This series also boasts superb quality with an impressive contrast ratio of 2500:1 (with Iris), a 10-bit digital signal processor and a high quality scaler chip on board.
- 3LCD – A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Super Hybrid Filter Super Hybrid Filter – The new Super Hybrid Filter is the best you’ll find on the market. It lasts an exceptional 6000 hours – to make maintenance less frequent and reduce replacement costs.
- Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode – Projecting onto coloured or shiny backgrounds can make images appear either dull or uncomfortably bright. This mode ensures optimal brightness whether the screen is black, green or shiny white.
- Low TCO Low TCO – Significantly extended maintenance intervals resulting from long-life parts reduces the total cost of ownership.
- Optional Lenses Optional Lenses – Installations are more flexible with a range of optional bayonet lenses. Choose from Fixed Short, Short, Long and Ultra Long throw lenses, designed to suit different requirements.
- Wider Lens Shift Wider Lens Shift – With Hitachi’s lens shift technology, the image range of movement grows even wider allowing the projector to be placed freely among any number of possible locations.
- HD Ready
- Brightness: 7000 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: SXGA+ (1400 x 1050)
- Contrast ratio: 2500:1
- Super Hybrid FIlter: 20,000 hour cleaning cycle
- Lamp life: 4000 hours (Eco Mode)*
- Wired networking feature
- 6 optional lenses
- Wide lens shift