- Mobile receipt printer for retail, restaurants and more
- Extremely compact and shockproof housing
- Printing speed up to 100 mm/s
- Supports NFC radio technology and Bluetooth or Wi-Fi; Easy Setup function
- Print without a driver from mobile devices, thanks to ePOS (XML-based)
The Epson TM-P20 is a compact 2″ direct thermal mobile printer for easy printing from a smartphone or tablet – optimal for usage in retail, hospitality and everywhere where on-demand mobile receipt printing is needed. The printer supports NFC, plus optionally Bluetooth 3.0 or Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)/802.11 a/n (5 GHz)). This way, you connect it easily with every handheld or smart device. This greatly simplifies integration into existing systems.
With its compact size of 79 x 120 x 44 mm and a weight of a mere 228 g, users carry the printer comfortably with them. With the optional protective cover the printer is IP54-certified and withstands multiple drops from heights of 1.5 m. The TM-P20 prints with a speed of up to 100 mm/second. Thanks to its paper saving function it saves up to 23% on consumables, lowering operating costs. The printer operates up to 8 hours on one battery charge (Bluetooth), respectively 6 hours (Wi-Fi).