- Compact mobile printer for 25 to 80 mm wide receipts
- Rapid direct thermal printing
- Optionally also for receipt and label printing (version CMP-30L)
- Interfaces: RS232, USB and Bluetooth, WLAN optional
- Supports printer languages ESC/POS, CPCL and ZPL
With the Citizen CMP-30II you get a powerful mobile printer for the most varying of applications: receipts, packing slips, tickets and delivery notes, to name just a few. With the CMP-30L version you are also able to print labels mobile. The CMP-30II produces high-quality receipts and sales slips at up to 100 mm/sec. via direct thermal printing, at a resolution of 8 dots/mm (203 dpi). Replacement of various media between 25 and 80 mm wide is simple, although with a roll diameter of up to 56 mm you won’t need to change often.
The well thought out handling concept makes usage easy, even for unschooled users. The printer’s robust plastic housing is designed to withstand occasional impacts, which also greatly expands possible applications. Integrated standard are a Bluetooth, USB and RS232 port; optionally also with WLAN, for seamless communication with iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices. When it comes to printer languages, the mobile printer is compatible with ECS/POS, CPCL and ZPL.