High-performance printer for long media in high quantities
- Powerful direct thermal printer for tickets and large labels
- Processes up to 81.2 cm long and 11.8 cm wide media
- Print speed: 150 mm/s at 8 dots/mm (203 dpi)
- Good ergonomics thanks to Hi-Open mechanism and LC display
- Sturdy and economical: metal construction plus ENERGY STAR power supply
The direct thermal printer CL-S400DT from Citizen is a compact yet highly powerful solution for large-sized media. Especially with the great length of usable media – up to 812 mm – this printer perfectly suits many applications. Labeling shelves in retail and logistics becomes easy, while travel agencies or ticket shops churn out boarding passes and tickets.
The inconspicuous housing contains a high-quality construction within merely 206 x 149 x150 mm. Completely made of metal, the mechanics meets industrial requirements. Due to the Hi-Lift mechanism and integrated control panel and display, handling is a breeze. Configuration is also simple: connect the printer via RS232, USB, Ethernet or parallel interface and the Cross-Emulation will automatically identify ZPL and Datamax signals.
The CL-S400DT processes continuous media from fanfold stacks in front of the intake, or from rolls using the retrofit media holder. To separate printouts, use the tear-off edge or the optional cutter.